Liaisons are expected to log all contacts and visits with their assigned student and host family. However, any volunteers who have completed HSA & DoS training can log contacts if they speak with participants, host families, or schools.
If you have any questions or challenges, please contact your Team Compliance Coordinator, Team Associate Support Coordinator or Team Support Coordinator for help.
To log a contact or visit from a list of participants in MyAFS:
- On MyAFS, click Contacts & Visits in the navigation bar.
- On the My Assigned or All Participants tab, find the participant for which you want to log a contact. Participants who have upcoming or missing contact will have a To Do label in the Status column.
- When you place your mouse on the row for the participant, the Log Contact link appears.
- Click the Log Contact link.
- Complete the Contacts & Visits form.
Note: This a "smart form." As you select who was contacted and how the contact was made, the form will automatically refresh with the correct questions. That means you can submit one form for one visit with multiple people.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.