Once you complete an interview, you must submit your findings. Using MyAFS is the fastest and easiest way to submit an interview but you also have the option to submit an interview through Global Link or by email.
To submit an interview in MyAFS:
- On MyAFS, click Interviews in the navigation bar.
- On the To Do tab, find the applicant.
- Click Log Interview in the Status column.
- If you have not claimed or scheduled the interview, the Log Interview button will not show up
- If you want to log an interview and have not claimed an interview, first claim the interview and then schedule the interview. Log Interview will now be an option
- If you want to log an interview and have claimed the interview but not scheduled it, click schedule and then save. Once the interview scheduled in the calendar, you will be able to log the interview.
- Complete the interview form.
- Click Submit button at bottom of form to submit to AFS, or click Save As Draft to save the form to complete later.
To submit a host family interview in Global Link:
You can also email the completed host family interview form to email@example.com and/or your TDS.
To upload a sending interview form in Global Link:
You can also send your completed Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.