Important: Please refer to this article on MyAFS News for information on conducting and submitting Host Family Interviews during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Once you complete an interview, you must submit your findings. Using MyAFS is the fastest and easiest way to submit an interview but you also have the option to submit an interview through Global Link or by email.
To submit an interview in MyAFS:
- On MyAFS, click Interviews in the navigation bar.
- On the To Do tab, find the applicant.
- Click Log Interview in the Status column.
- If you have not claimed the interview, the Log Interview button will not show up.
- If you want to log an interview and have not claimed an interview, first claim the interview. Log Interview will now be an option
- Complete the interview form.
- Click Submit button at bottom of form to submit to AFS, or click Save As Draft to save the form to complete later.
To submit a host family interview in Global Link:
You can also email the completed host family interview form to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or your Hosting Programs Specialist (HPS).
To upload a sending interview form in Global Link:
For additional questions or concerns about the interview, or how to upload it, please contact email@example.com.