Once you arrange a date and time with the sending participant, host family, or volunteer, you should log that date/time. This helps you and your team track interviews through completion.
To schedule an interview date:
- After you claim the interview, the Claimed status appears.
- Click Schedule link in the Status column. The Schedule Interview dialog box appears.
- Select the interview date and time.
- Choose the interview type (i.e. phone, in-person). Choices will vary depending on the type of interview.
- If the person who claimed the interview or was assigned the interview can no longer conduct the interview, you can change the interviewer.
- Click Save.
You're all set. Now you just need to conduct the interview and submit interview finding.
To add the interview date in Global Link: