With MyAFS it's easier than ever to see what upcoming contacts are required for a student, host family, or school and what contacts have been completed or missed.
To view upcoming and past contacts & visits for individual students:
- On MyAFS, click Contacts & Visits in the navigation bar.
- On the My Assigned or All Participants tab, click on a participant.
- The Contact & Visits tab on the Participants Details screen appears.
To see the contacts and visits upcoming and due for the entire team:
1. Go to the Reports section of Global Link and find the Monthly Contact Reports:
2. Choose one of the following reports depending on your needs:
a. 30-60 In Home Visit Report - This reports tracks the required 30 and 60-day in home visits by showing the date the visit is due, and if a recorded visit was compliant. Visits are labelled in green if they are done and compliant, in red if they are non-compliant, and in yellow if they are due in the next two weeks. Here is a snap shot of the report:
This article will be completed soon! Thanks for your patience!