Your MyAFS Volunteer Portal is an easier way to complete volunteer tasks! Need to view a student roster? Wondering who needs an interview? Head to MyAFS!
MyAFS is a mobile-friendly tool to help you and your team easily complete the most common volunteer tasks:
- View students, host families, volunteers, and AFS staff who are part of your team.
- See all your ToDo's in one place.
- Log contacts and visits of hosted participants, host families, and school quickly and easily
And that's just to start. We'll continue to add to MyAFS based on feedback from you. Here are some new features!
- View, claim, and submit interviews for sending participants, host families, and volunteer applicants
- See how many students your team has left to place and browse student bios in the Placements widget
To access MyAFS: