Reporting on the enrichment activities for our Sponsored Program students can be done in Global Link in the Sponsored Programs module. Here are the 10 easy steps outlining how to submit these reports.
1. Begin by Logging into Global Link
2. Select the Sponsored Programs Module title from the left hand menu:
3. You will see the home page of the SP module. To start a new activity report, click the blue New button on the right. (In the future, after you have submitted a few reports, you will automatically see these past reports each time you come into this module, enabling you to track your year’s enrichment activity progress.)
4. You will then see a new page for your activity report. Fill out the required boxes as noted by the red * 2
5. Select from drop down menu for the School Year, Activity Theme accordingly. The Activity Ref will auto fill.
Write in the Activity Name - whatever you decide. Choose your Start Date, and End Date.
Your Main Organization should be your Area Team name, unless you are an Unaffiliated Chapter
Write in Total Volunteer hours spent on planning and executing this activity.
Describe the event in the Activity Description box. This is also a required box.
Fill in each remaining box with feedback from vols and students in attendance of the activity.
See sample below;
6. Once completed, click the blue Save button at the right.
As soon as you click save, an Add Attendee(s) button will appear above the Volunteer(s) bar
7. Click this Add Attendee(s) button. 3
You will see an Add Attendee(s) screen. There will be a Record(s) found bar containing your Cluster member information according to your Area Team (Main Organization).
8. Click on the blue SELECT word on the right end of that info bar.
You will then see the Select Person From Cluster screen. All Cluster Coordinators, Cluster Volunteers and Sponsored Program Students placed in your Area Team ( Main Organization) will appear.
9. Select the volunteers and students who participated in your reported activity by clicking on the box to the left of each name.
10. Click the blue Add Selection button at the lower right. 4
The system will refresh, and take you back to the Enrichment Activity : Detail screen. You are done!
*Should you want to make changes or additions to your report at a future time, simply click on the SP Module. When your Sponsored Program Module home page appears, you will see all of your reported activities listed. Click on the blue Activity Ref number to open the report you want to work on. You can add / make changes and save as you like.