Use this guide to record your Welcome Home Event and the attendees in Global Link. There are 2 steps listed below including recording the event and adding participants.
1. Select Activity (USA) from the Search Menu
2. Select New on the far right
3. Enter your Activity Name
4. Select Activity Type: “Orientation”
5. Select Activity Mode: Most will be “In-Person” but some could be “Telephone,” “Webinar,” or “Online”
6. Select Activity Level: “L-local”
7. Select Event Region: Choose the appropriate region
8. Select Activity Focus: “Sending”
9. Select Activity Sub-Focus: “Welcome Home Event”
10 Add the Start Date
11. Add yourself to Responsible Name. Click the magnifying glass, search for yourself and choose select.
12. Feel free to add extra information such as the Activity Location and an Event Description.
13. Select Save on the bottom right.
Now Add participants to your Welcome Home Event:
1. Search for your activity by name
2. Click on the Activity Ref. number
3. Scroll down to the Assigned Persons header and select Add Persons to this Activity
1. Select Assign Participant and click Next
2. Change Service Status to Closed
3. Search returnee by first and last name
4. Select the returnee and choose “Assign Selection”