Here are instructions for saving MyAFS as an icon on an iPhone. Instructions for other types of devices are forthcoming.
1. Open Safari or your web browser of choice (Chrome, etc.) and type in the URL http://myafs.afsusa.org/ (if the Global Link URL is already saved on your phone, that will work too!)
2. Click on the up arrow image on the bottom of the screen:
3) Look for and select the option to Add to Home Screen (you will likely need to scroll that line of options to the left to find it):
4) On the next screen, you can name the icon anything you wish. In the example, “MyAFS” was chosen. Then click Add.
5) The icon you created will now appear on your home screen!