The Sending Interview Coordinator ensures that all pending interviews are completed by the assigned volunteer in time for the participant application to be transferred to the AFS partner country. The Sending Interview Coordinator can track the interviews needed in the Interviews widget on MyAFS and assign interviews when necessary.
- Well organized
- Effective at task delegation
- Comfortable working with email and AFS database
- Excellent relationship and team-building skills
- Recognizing others (ex: interviewers)
- Keeps commitments
- Passion for the AFS Mission
- Communicates effectively and distributes information
- Familiarize yourself with the content of the Interview Applicants info
- Ensure that new Sending Interviewers complete the AFS Sending Interview Training
- Facilitate an opportunity for new interviewers to attend an interview with an experienced Sending Interviewer
- Act as a liaison between chapter/local volunteers, participants, and National Sending Staff
- Give an update regarding interviews to the Sending Coordinator, who will share the information at Team meetings
- Contact with local volunteers to confirm that they completed and submitted any sending interviews they agreed to do.