Below are Canva training materials provided by AFS-USA staff. This includes a training presentation as well as a brief instructional video for those who have never used Canva. You'll also find a link for our Flickr profile, where we store all photos of our community that are available for staff and volunteer use.
Canva Training Materials:
- Canva Website - Click "Sign Up" in the top right corner if you do not have an account - the Canva site provides instructions how to create an account. Reach out to us if you need help!
- AFS-USA Canva 101 Guide
- AFS-USA Canva 101 Instructional Video
- Design materials for use in Canva - Logos, Doodles, Font Names, Color Codes, and more
- AFS-USA on Flickr- check out Part 1 of our Webinar Series below for info on how to find/use our photos from Flickr
- Marketing Webinar Series Parts 1 & 2 - both cover Canva content