DesignShop is a tool for creating local, customized AFS print pieces. There are a number of templates available for use including flyers, business cards, and certificates. Here’s how it works:
- Navigate to the DesignShop form.
- Select the document you would like to create.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive your finished product.
- Fill in the required information and click submit.
- Wait a few minutes for your design to be sent to your inbox. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Please be sure that all the pieces you create are true to the AFS mission, in compliance with rules regarding host family recruitment, and are grammatically correct and spell-checked!
Create Volunteer and Student Name Tags for Orientations or Events:
*Templates are designed to fit Avery ol202 sized labels. You can order this size here.