This page will be dedicated to training How-To documents and links to video tutorials for AFS credit card holders in Teams that have already transitioned to Unified Banking.
Not sure if your Area Team has transitioned to Unified Banking? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out!
AFS credit cards cannot be used for Sponsored-Programs related expenses. For Sponsored Programs Host Student or Enrichment activity expenses, please go here.
Here is a list of documents to guide you through each step of the process:
- Video Tutorial: Part 1: How to Reconcile- Navigating Works
- Video Tutorial: Part 2: How to Reconcile Your Credit Card
- Video Tutorial: How to Check Available Funds on Card
- Video Tutorial: Works- How To Flag a Transaction
- Video Tutorial: Works- How to Remove a Flag
- Video Tutorial: How to Submit Expense Reimbursements
- Video Tutorial: How to Approve Reimbursements and Card Transactions
- How to Reconcile your Credit Card Transactions
- How to Upload Receipts
- How to Capture Receipts to Upload into Works
- Missing Receipt Verification Form
- How to Approve Credit Card Transactions
- How to Request a Temporary Credit Limit Increase
- How to Submit Out of Pocket Expenses (Reimbursement Requests)
- How to Approve Reimbursement Requests
- How to Flag or Remove a Flag
- How to Request a User or Credit Card Account for Works
- Instructions for Making a Deposit (via Mobile or Scanned)