AFS Effect+ workshops use intercultural learning activities to gather youth to reflect on global issues and how they can work together to help advance the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The handbook provides one and half-day agendas and an outline of how to structure the workshop. Click here to download the handbook and other tools to help you implement Effect+.
In addition to working toward the AFS Impact Goals in the new AFS Strategy, Effect+ can help AFS organizations:
- Strengthen your relationships with existing school partners
- Gain introductions to and welcome into the AFS network new school partners
- Advocate with your national UN/UNESCO commission in support of Sustainable Development Goals #4 (Education) & #16 (Peace)
- Collaborate with other local organizations - like CISV or others who share our values - to join the AFS Learning-to-Live-Together movement
- Gain positive visibility for AFS