You can adjust the type and/or frequency of notifications that Workplace sends to you for both the overall platform notifications or individual groups that you're a part of in Workplace. To adjust your mobile or email notifications in Workplace, simply follow the steps below or refer to Workplace's document here.
If you have never accessed Workplace, start from Step 1. If you have already logged in to Workplace, start from Step 2.
1. You can access Workplace by clicking on the Join Today button in any of the emails you have received from Workplace. You can also access Workplace by going to afsip.workplace.com and logging in with the email address you use for AFS and your AFS password (whichever password you use to access Global Link and MyAFS).
2. To adjust the notifications that you get from a specific group, click the three dots in the top right corner and select the notifications option.
Then, you can select the frequency that you receive notifications:
3. To adjust your overall Workplace notifications, once logged into Workplace, click the small circle with your picture (or initials) in the bottom left of the screen. Then, click on "Settings."
4. Select "Notifications" from the panel on the left.
5. Under "Email," choose the level of frequency of email notifications. You can also select which types of notifications you would like to receive. If you would like to turn off all email notifications, select the option highlighted in the yellow box below.