To find travel plans for an Individual Student:
1. Find the student in the Teams directory in MyAFS and click on the Travel Info option shown here:
2. If no travel is listed, this means that individual arrangements have not yet been confirmed by AFS USA and Partner Staff.
To find travel plans for your whole Area Team:
1. Log into Global Link and click on the Reports Tab on the left. For departure travel reports, scroll down to the Travel Report section and select ‘Departure Travel Detail by Area Team’.
For arrival travel reports, scroll down to the Travel Report section and select the type of report that you're seeking:
2. Follow the prompts to input your Area Team and cycle information, then click ‘View Report’.
3. The generated report will show all legs of travel for each student in your area team and will be sorted by Country, then the Last Name.
4. If no information populated, this may mean that travel has not yet been confirmed for this participant. Additionally, if the flight is not showing the destination you expect, it may mean connecting travel has not yet been fully booked.